Thursday, April 30, 2009

Assgment 3 : birthday card

This is my third assignment for COMPUTER GRAPHICS 1

BIRTHDAY CARD

I choose this card as the redesign card .



Steps in redesign the birthday card :







The first step that i do is creating a line on the A3 .








The second step is creating the background for the card . I use the rectangle shape and using a brush tool i create a heart shape on the background .












After that i started to create the cake by using pen tool . Im using a bit of
vector style to create the cake .












Then i decorate the cake with a marble candy . I use circle shape to create the marble candy and i use the gradient tool to make it more realistic . I create the candle by using pen tool .










After i have done all the decorating , i started to make the greeting section for the card i use the same way to create the background by using rectangle shape . I just play around with the colors so that the whole card blend in together .











The final step of creating the card is creating the words . For the front side of the card i use brush tool . In the greeting section i use the writing tool . By using a more like harmony font , the words can blend with the overall colors of the card . This is the final look of my redesign birthday card :D

No comments:

Post a Comment